Visitors from around the world flock to Belize to snorkel or dive in the crystal-clear water and explore the coral formations, marine life, and astounding beauty of the Belize Barrier reef and the Great Blue Hole. Book a day trip to experience the Great Blue Hole, about 45 miles from the mainland. If snorkeling is more your style, or if you just want to spend part of a day at sea, a trip to Hol Chan Marine Reserve also offers snorkeling and diving among an array of tropical fish, sharks, rays, and sea turtles.
Fans of history and archaeology will want to visit ancient Mayan ruins and temples, where trained guides provide tours at many of the sites. You can explore on your own to see what you can discover, but an organized group tour will make transportation easier, especially for first timers.
The cost of the tour offers you:
- Round trip transportation (Antigua – Airport – Antigua)
- Air tickets (Guatemala – Belize – Guatemala)
- Belize International Airport roundtrip pick up / drop off
- Boat Transfers
- Accommodation (5 nights)
- Complimentary activities inside the hotels
- Barton Creek Cave Half Day Tour
- Caracol Ruins Maya Ruins OR ATM Cave Tour (Full Day)
- Snorkeling Tour (Half Day)
Everyday at 2:00 AM
We suggest you to bring the following items for the greatest pleasure of your unforgettable experience:
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Swimsuit and towel
- Sun protection (Hat, sunblock, etc)
- Mosquito repellent
- Wet weather gear (May to October)
- Additional cash for meals
- Not included: Meals, tips & gratuities.