One Day Trip
Lake Atitlan is considered one of the most beautiful lakes in the world and was once nominated as one of the 7 wonders of the world, is one of the most visited sites along with two of the most colorful and important towns located around it. The basin of the lake is volcanic in origin and is located 1,560 meters above sea level and on its shores are located the volcanoes of Atitlan, Toliman and San Pedro La Laguna.
- Panoramic views of the lake and surrounding volcanoes.
- Tour the city of Panajachel whose name derives from the Kaqchikel language and translates as: place of the matasanos.
- In Santiago de Atitlán you can visit the altar to Maximon, a syncretic deity of Guatemala. Also visit the Catholic Church of Santiago whose structure dates back to 1571 in whose atrium you can see a cross of the colonial era made of stone.
- Explore the city in a tuk tuk.
- Visit the local market and enjoy a tasting of exotic fruits and learn about traditional costumes.
The cost of the tour offers you:
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual Guide
- Boat Taxi to Villages and return to Panajachel
- Tour to villages around lake Atitlan
Everyday at 6:00am
Special Price for Groups
We suggest you to bring the following items for the greatest pleasure of your unforgettable experience:
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Sun block lotion, mosquito repellent